Hair preparation is a very important step to ensuring your wedding style lasts all day and night. Please follow the below instructions to get the best out of your style.
- The night before, please shampoo your hair 3 times then lightly condition mid-lengths and ends.
- Without applying any product, please let your hair dry naturally or gently blow-dry. Please make sure your hair is dry when I arrive the next morning.
- Please do not use any heat styling tools – this includes straighteners and curling wands.
- If you wish to add clip-in extensions or a hair halo to your style, please be aware, that there is a $20.00 preparation/styling fee for extensions.
- Haircuts are a great idea to remove split ends and to ensure your hairstyle looks its best.
- If you receive a bun enhancer at your trial, please make sure you pack this for your wedding morning.
“Monica was fantastic! She was such a calming and reassuring presence the morning of the wedding and all the girls loved her simple and elegant styling for their hair! Would 100% recommend her for any bridal party!“
Andee V. 7/11/2020