You have locked in your wedding date, bought your dream dress, and now have no idea what the next step is for your wedding hair.
You may have questions like:
- Should I wear my hair up or down?
- Will I need extensions?
- Should I have a hair trial?
Before you start thinking about hairstyles, have a look in the mirror at your own hair. Take a couple notes and answer truthfully.
- Is your hair long?
- Is it short?
- Do you get regular haircuts?
- Has it been a while since your last haircut?
- Can you see split ends?
- Is it healthy?
- Does it feel smooth or like straw?
All of these things can make a huge difference to your dream wedding hairstyle.
Click below for tips on hair extensions
Click below for tips on how to ace your hair trial
Click below to find out why a hair trial is so important
© June 2022 M FLAIR HAIR ARTISTRY